Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Thank You, 2014!







There are so many beautiful moments that I lived in 2014 that, in its last day, I cannot but take some time to sit back and think about what made me the happiest, what made me feel alive, what heightened my emotions in all possible ways, what made me yearn either for adventure or for stillness. I wish I could share with you my most intimate memories from this year, but I'm sure I'll waste a lot of their charm in the translation from emotions to words. So, instead of this, I've decided to make a small list of the things that I've liked most in 2014. I invite you to do the same, as a token of appreciation for the joy that you've lived in this past year and also as a moment of reflection on your inner self.


Favorite 2014 book: What If? Serious Scientific Answers to Absurd Hypothetical                                                      Questions by Randall Munroe

The writer that I read the most: James Clavell

The poem that I read the most: If You Forget Me by Pablo Neruda

Favorite 2014 movies: The Grand Budapest Hotel and Guardians of the Galaxy

Favorite 2014 song: Counting Stars - One Republic

The song that I've listened to the most: Om Mani Padme Hum

Favorite place: Disneyland

Favorite quote: 'We are all rich peasants.' (Casey :), when I told him that I don't understand how most of the things that I use on a daily basis work.)

                                               
Favorite physical exercise: Single Leg Deadlifts





No comments:

Post a Comment