Sunday, September 21, 2014

Tokyo's Drinks

One of the things that strikes me most about Tokyo is its variety of non-alcoholic beverages and the wide spread of vending machines that sell them. These vending machines are literally everywhere, rarely alone and mostly in groups. I've taken a couple of pictures of the drinks that caught my eye and will update this post every time I find new noteworthy additions.








By far, the most delicious drink I have encountered so far.

Please, do not drink in the morning, evening or night.

'For many years people have taken it to feel cool'. So, go ahead...what are you waiting for?





 'This black coffee gives you a full flavor. Please enjoy the sharp aftertaste that the sharpness.'


'POCARI SWEAT is a healthy beverage that smoothly supplies the lost water and electrolytes during perspiration. With the appropriate density and electrolytes, close to that of human body fluid, it can be easily absorbed into the body.'




Worry not! 'This cider is made from clear water'.


'COLA SHOCK + makes you feel refresh & better! Get a tasty new Cola!'


Disclaimer: This post comes from someone who can barely say 'arigato' correctly. So, apart from the humorous side of it, I am extremely grateful for the English that I found written on these bottles.




No comments:

Post a Comment